Re: Walker performance vs. Washington

We definitely do win and die with the 3, and last check we die more often.
The loss tonight pretty much eliminates us from the playoffs. Time to make
the necessary management and personnel changes. This team will never
progress with Antoine Walker wanting the touches he wants and jacking 10 3's
a game. We need to do everything we can to keep Paul Pierce, if he does not
want to resign, hopefully we can move him for Kobe or some other young
talent.

Once A.W's  BYC status is over move him.  If we think Bibby can be more
productive than Frank Williams, Tinsley, or any other point we will have a
chance at, we should seriously consider a Walker package move for Bibby and
Rahim. Maybe if the Grizzlies move to Memphis a change of scenery will help
all ? Bibby and Pierce in the backcourt with Rahim at the 3, then add a
Bradley, Randolph or Haslem at the 4 spot and we will have a team with more
offensive weapons, and nobody playing out of position. If we can land a
Gadzurich or Richard Jefferson  with the Utah pick, and move a Battie or
McCarty for some other consistent role players, I would be happy.

John