Walker performance vs. Washington

I saw the final 10 minutes of the game. It was good to see Chris Herren
hitting those big shots. BUT, caught in the excitement, Walker was shooting
those 3's early in the 24 second clock. It was like he wanted to take the
"Nail in the coffin" shot.

Clearly, it would have been nice to see him hit those but it didn't. The
remains that Walker is not a big time player. If everything has to run through
him then he has to accept that although he does hit the BIG shots, he assisted
in the shot. Perhaps its with the excitement the media causes with a big shot
but credit is due when its due. When Walker makes a great pass that leads to
the BIG shot then the announcers, writers should mention it. Such as, "BIG
shot by Chris but give credit to Walker and his amazing passing ability to
find Herren in the corner." (Please, I am not a writer don't critique me on my
writing skills)

If Carr was available to play it would be nice to see a line up of Carr,
Stith, Pierce, Walker and Blount. This way the scoring load will partly fall
on Carr while Walker plays point forward.

We have three draft picks. Perhaps we should look at a 1/2 who could rebound
and a bulk 5 who could also rebound but more importantly provide points from
the paint. I guess the Washington TV announcers said it best that the C's are
a team that wins with the 3 and dies with the 3.

Comments anyone??

Ritesh Ramani