Re: Next year

----- Original Message -----
From: "David A Wickerham" <aw623@freenet.buffalo.edu>
To: "John Lyell" <johnlyell@hotmail.com>

> > Do you think the following moves would make the Celtics a better team ?

> >  Walker and a draft pick for Elton Brand and Jamal Crawford or Ron
Artest ?

> Brand is a good player who has flaws (just like 'Toine).  it will take a
> couple of years for he and Crawford to flourish.  Do we really want to go
> back to the "wait til next year" mentality?

I think we're still there....

Simon
--------
"There is a fine line between being artistic...and being a dickhead" - Peter
Hook

Ulcerate - alternative/industrial music to inspire and conspire
http://mp3.com/ulcerate - streaming & downloadable mp3 evidence
MP3.com featured artist in Alternative, Industrial and Industrial Rock.