Next year

Do you think the following moves would make the Celtics a better team ?

 Walker and a draft pick for Elton Brand and Jamal Crawford or Ron Artest ?

 Walker and a draft pick for Rahim and Bibby ?

Would the Lakers do either of these for Kobe ?

If Walker stays can we get Nazr Mohammed and does he address the 5 well enough to move Battie or VP and then take Frank Williams,  Tinsley or Troy Bell for our point,  Zach Randolph, Udonis Haslem, or Rodney White, and maybe a Richard Jefferson?

Do we even have the room  to sign 3 picks or will one definitely be moved ?

John