Moiso? Next year?

Does anyone think this guy will contribute as a starter next year or the
following year?
I just find it hard to believe that what the Celtics are/were missing most
is a third scorer, and the trade that included Stith was a fluke, and they
pick Moiso who hasn't played all year.  Frankly he doesn't look like a
scorer when he does play.  Anyone who is as tall as he is and can jump as
high as he does shouldn't be so offensively challenged.  He should just dunk
over everyone every time or be fouled trying.

Will this player from Europe they traded two second rounders for be a
contributor next year?

On another note, I would be willing to go into next season with Palacio and
Herren at PG and see what happens.  Add a third scorer this year and it will
open them up for wide open looks.  Have the two of them shoot 100's of 18'
shots every day in the off season.  They should both be able to score 10 pts
a game from 18'.

Just as soon keep ownership and team makeup as is for another year.  Let
Walker, Pierce, Battie, Palacio, Herren, Blount, Williams, and VP grow one
more year and see where they are.  Try to get a third scorer in the draft
who will blend in with these guys.  With OB staying as coach there should be
continued progress.  Let them have one season of sanity together.  Walker
hasn't had one sane season since we drafted him.

I like the way they have been playing, some contracts run out after next
year or become tradeable because of time remaining/higher exemption.  They
are not going to the finals next year no matter who owns them, let them play
one more year.

<Jim