Re: Almost Beating LA

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Gooen"

> P.S.  Has anyone kept track of Ray's Bizarro World Celtics roster?  I've
> forgotten -- is the starting center Michael Olowokandi or Ernest Brown?
> Can anyone lay their hands on the 1980 mailing list archive in which Ray
> touted Joe Barry Carroll as the next Wilt Chamberlain?

For some reason Mike, Ray prefers not to mention these issues.  Lately, he's
taken to the even more juvenile method of the name-association game.  For
instance, he now calls me cesspool because I had the nerve to mention his
naming of Earnest Brown as the Celtic #1 pick last year.  I neglected to
mention his promise of not posting to the list again if that were not the
case.  I think Greg O mentioned that fact a few times though.

Cecil (who agrees with the rest of Mike's post)