Re: A Trade To Make The Celtics Better

I would consider this, even maybe Walker and one pick for Bibby and their #
1. I heard one sports guy said everyone is coming out so it could be a deep
draft.  At the 4 spot we could be looking at a Shane Battier, Eddie Curry,
Eddie Griffin, Kwame Brown, we could land a Randolph , Rodney White, Brendan
Haywood with the Denver pick.

With the Utah pick we can pick up a Kenny Satterfield, Charlie Bell., Earl
Watson, Omar Cook.

I believe Vancouver will make some moves.

This is  a good sign we had better do something right or PP could be in a
Laker uniform in the future

Pierce not sold on the Celtics

Celtics must sell Pierce on plans - According to the Boston Herald: Reigning
player of the Month Paul Pierce wants to know Boston's long-term goals
before he'll ink any extension deal. The third-year star will listen to the
club's pitch this summer, but Pierce knows he's getting paid no matter where
he goes. It's more about believing the Celts can achieve true contender
status before Pierce will hop on board. The coaching situation is key. ``It
depends on what direction the organization wants to head in,'' he said last
night. ``Hopefully coach (Jim) O'Brien stays with us. That's a factor for
me. And part of it depends on ownership. I mean, we've heard rumors in the
past about selling and not selling. All those things you've got to think
about. ``From a team standpoint, I think we think we definitely have
something here we can build around, hopefully we can become a good team one
day. But you have to look at coaching and all those things before you come
to a final decision.'' Pierce is squarely in O'Brien's corner, loyal like he
was with Rick Pitino until the very end. ``With him here, I'm a lot more
comfortable.' explained Pierce. 'I feel like he's done a great job for us,
he deserves a chance to put a full season under his belt.' Celtics Rant

http://www.sportstalk.com/nba/rumors/index.shtml