Re: We need a Defensive stopper or Bruiser...

Not to be off subject, but I was at the Red sox game last night in Baltimore.
With as many Sox fans as was there, I thought I was in Boston!  NOMO was
unbelievable!  Of course the Borioles fans didn't think it was.  I was in Left
field box seats and almost the whole section was sox fans.  We were getting
updates of the celts game score by cell phone.  I thought we had a chance to win
that one.  What was the downfall for the game?  Sorry about the off subject, but
a no-hitter is unbelievable!