We need a Defensive stopper or Bruiser...

Seeing us lose games because we couldn't stop their SF (Indiana and Orlando)
addresses a need for a defensive stopper/bruiser.  I also don't see anyone
in the roster who has the balls(according to Rich Davies) to give a tough
time to opposing team's scorer or leader.  Croshere and Mcgrady has burned
us and will mock us time and again because Pierce or McCarty or anybody
doesn't have the skills to guard these players. (no offense to Pierce but
he's just too concentrated on offense nowadays)

I don't see us getting a chance at Battier even if we're lottery bound
unless we end up with a top 3 pick.  If that Jefferson guy from Arizona is
joining the draft then he's perfect for one of our later 1st round picks.