Re: [Celtic_Pride] re: new rules

kevin from singapore wrote:

> about this zone defense thing -- I'm not in favour of it.
> The NBA should just look at euro basketball and see what
> value it'll bring.

I dont agree. Simply because the european and asian basketballers aren't half
the athletes that the NBA players are. The NBL has had zone defenses and
there doesn't seem to be a problem. What zone defenses make the offensive
players do is have better shot selection.

Sure, it might offer up more jump shots, but if you're a dominating inside
player then you're not going to be stopped no matter how many players they
put on you.

Also, for everyone suggesting that the new rules will lower the scores, I
personally believe that you'll see higher scoring.

Just my opinion.