Grrrr

I don't know who was pissing me off more, the refs for their poor
officiating, or Tommy for practically escorting McGrady into the Hall of
Fame.

The refs really held us back in the 3rd, giving momentum to Orlando, with
numerous calls on 'touch' fouls and the like, while frequently swallowing
the whistle on the other end.

And don't ANY of the Celts have any balls? How many times did McGrady have
layups, dunks, etc., with little or no physical resistance from the C's? At
least one hard foul, please! I mean, c'mon! Can't we pull out the old "No
layups"-tough guy attitude when the playoffs are on the line? We're talking
about the C's postseason chances, right?

Speaking of the C's playoff possibilities, I think we saw the end of them
tonight. Looking at the remaining schedule, I don't see how the Celts can
pull ahead. Besides the game with Boston, Indiana really only has 1 tough
game coming up (Philly), and the rest are all against patsies, whereas
Boston has at least 4 rough games on their plate. My guess is, we're going
to wind up a game back, maybe two.

Finally, all this talk of there not being a conspiracy against Boston simply
because Pierce got March Player of the Month honors is a crock. Maybe it
hasn't been quite a conspiracy, but there has definitely been an 'attitude'
against the C's from the League office on down for years. All they've done
is throw us a public bone to quiet the questions and protestations. They'll
wait til the clamor dies down and the playoff opportunity is lost and pick
up where they left off.

Rich D.

P.S. If I seem wildly emotional and mentally unbalanced... that's what
happens when your blood runs green. ;-)