Re: new rules

> -8 seconds instead of 10 to advance out of the backcourt

This is a bigger rule than it would normally appear to be. This is a rule that
was implemented into our national league this year. Its been great for our team.
It really gives teams that press a lot more help. This should really help us out
with our second "pressing" unit.

> -incidental contact (including hand checks) allowed

Bad rule. Walker gets even less than what he gets now. Pierce is thumped
relentlessly all game and the opposition can get away with it. This is one rule
that screams out "Boston, move Walker to small forward" in my opinion and get a
good point guard.

> -balls can be touched while on the rim

A call for the star big men in the league.