Re: Can someone help me on a Celtics project?

----- Original Message ----- From: Josh Farber

One of them I really want is Pitino's tirade during midseason, or when he announced his resignation.  Either of those, either video or audio clips would be appreciated.

If you're interested, the whole "Larry Bird is not walking through that door" tirade is available on Napster.  Funny thing is that he never says "It sucks and it stinks and it sucks".  That clip is composed of bits of the entire soliloquy.

Jim