"To Hell and Back"

Title: "To Hell and Back"
   From the gates of Hades to "The Magic Kingdom."
   While we we able to push aside Mephistpholes himself(Pat Riley), it all goes for naught, unless we can pull the mouse ears off of (Mickey) McGrady and the Mousketeers tonight.
   While Pierce hit all of the big shots last night(he could have been a real goat from the foul line, if Miami hadn't folded) Walker gets my begrudging respect. While Paul gets the shots and the glory, Walker is finding ways to win. He took it to the hole very effectively a few times down the stretch, when we really needed it. He still commands a double team every time he gets the ball in the piant and has learned to make the best of it.
   How did Walker not get to the free throw line even once? In fact while Paul shot 19 times the rest of the team shot 6. That means three fouls were called for the rest of the C's all night. It must have been Hades.

--

Unchain My Heart!