Can someone help me on a Celtics project?

As I said before, I'm doing a powerpoint presentation on the beloved Boston Celtics.  I am only doing the passed 10 years or so.  I have plenty of pictures, but would appreciate any links for any sound clips or video clips of the Celtics.  NBA.com used to have individual clips, but now they just have clips of the whole game.

One of them I really want is Pitino's tirade during midseason, or when he announced his resignation.  Either of those, either video or audio clips would be appreciated.

Although it only has to show I have a basic understanding of Powerpoint, I'd like to make it really nice.

Thank you very much!

Josh