Walker

Its official, Walker is closer to a  3 !

I just got it from my kids Nickelodeon book on basketball.
Here are the definitions

3 - average NBA height 6-8, weight 222

The most versatile player on the floor. Must be able to do it all. Combines the best qualities of guard & forward.

Grant Hill's essentials: You must have an outside shot and shoot and dribble form the perimeter and defend. You also have to play inside at times.

4 - Average height 6-9 weight 243

A big bruiser who must be willing to bang bodies under the boards. Goes after every offensive & defensive rebound. Needs a reliable short jumper and the ability to fight off defense.

C Webb's  essentials: Score inside, block shots and rebound. Be prepared for physical play.

Boy if they had only released this last year for Pitino !