Today's game

I think most will remember that Toine only made one of two from the line
near the end.  But in my eyes, the KEY point developed when we had the ball
and an eight point lead with 3:30 remaining.

We brought it upcourt and Paul launched a three with 15 seconds remaining on
the shot clock.  He missed the shot and of course Charlotte comes down the
court and Wesley buries a three making it a five point game with around
three minutes left.

I am in no way blaming Pierce for this loss or any other individual.  But it
is that lack of maturity which if the core remains together, they will
hopefully reach soon.

Think about it now.  Up 8 pts with a chance to manage the clock wisely and
we fire up a quick 3.  Dumb, regardless of who the shooter was.

The learning curve continues!

Cecil