Re: Sesar

Sesar has had a scintillating year.During the regular
season for BC Cibona, he averaged 14.1 points,
whilst shooting 45.1 percent from 2 point range and
25 percent from 3 point range. He complimented
his splendiferous production with 1.6 rebounds,
1.8 assists, and 1.3 steals.

He played better in the playoffs averaging 23.5 points,
but on 33 percent shooting in the 2 point range.

Wheeeee. Let's bring back Wallace and Papile.
Ray