Re: Pitino tells Players To Be Careful

Wow, what great advice from the one and only Rikky Pitino. Watch where you
go, be very careful. Make's one wonder how these dopes got this far in
life. The pacifier was dispatched much too soon. Maybe Rikky could take
them home at nite and tuck them in after some porridge and a tale.
Evidently the alien like McCarty doesn't have a clue yet either. I have a
feeling we haven't heard the end of Celtic frolicking. How about a team
nanny, instead of cheerleaders.

Dan