No Subject

-jr

PS.  You folks talking about free speech, right to post, etc crack me up.
How many times does Paul the Owner have to restate that he owns this list?
Don't they teach anything in school anymore?  I swear most of the teachers
I had didn't know what the almighty American right to free speech means,
so it shouldn't surprise me about the lack of knowledge here, either.

And I'm guessing, but what we post on this list is all about Paul's
enjoyment vs. his costs, both mental and monetary.  Rights?  My right
extends to unsubscribing or if Paul doesn't mind, my staying subscribed.
Or as Greg has stated, buying the equipment and starting my own list.

So, what else is going on in Celticland?  Any Pitino plans for
cheerleaders?  :)  Maybe he can hire some local rap artists for timeout
entertainment.