Hey Joe Zeronaka, Tird@pixi, and Ozersgeek.  Leave Dan
alone.  I thought everyone is entitled to their own
opinion on this group.  I think it's funny that you
guys talk like you are the definitive source of Boston
Celtic's information (i.e. links to Paul Pierce news
articles) and as soon as someone offers a view that is
different from your's, you all gang up on him.  "Yes,
Joe, Bird, and Josh are the ultimate Celtics fans.
Whatever they say is law in the Celtic discussion
group.  How dare Dan Forant have an opinion of his
own!"  By the way, are any of you bozos even from
Boston or live in Boston?  Do you even know where Club
Buzz is located?  Even though Pierce wasn't looking
for trouble, he should have known what to expect going
to the Chinatown/Theatre district (FYI Joe Zero, Tird,
and Ozersgeek this is where Buzz is located) after 8
PM.  And being the celebrity that he is, he should
have had a bodyguard with him.  I don't think Jordan
ever went anywhere in public without some security.
Anyway best wishes to Paul Pierce for a speedy
physical AND mental recovery.  Hopefully he won't miss
too many games this season because lord help us if
Walker jacks up more airballs in Paul's absence.