Re: Paul Pierce, of course

Not a chance of me running into low life's. Except for the occasional
poster like this one. You and your like don't know the meaning of a free
debating society. You see a post you don't like and all of a sudden you
lose composure, you look kind of silly really. Too many Rambo movies I
would imagine.

Dan

At 11:22 AM 9/26/00 -1000, you wrote:
>Joe, I meant that Pierce should open some honest-to-goodness, real,
>live, cans of actual whup-ass on Forant himself, not the Knicks.
>(Though in my wildest dreams Pierce makes a full recovery and lights
>up the league in the coming year.)  I've reconsidered, though.  That
>might get Paul in some sort of trouble.  My newest wish for Xmas is
>that Forant just gets his clock cleaned by some random "lowlife."

cut