Re: Paul Pierce, of course

You are an idiot. With that said. I am one of the most compassionate
person's going but am sick and tired of Pro and College athlete's putting
themselves into positions where they don't belong. As for women and Jews,
your not capable of discussing that. I don't know Pierce and don't want to.
I just liked the way he played round ball for the Celts.

Dan