Re: Paul Pierce, of course

--- You wrote:
I hope the retard attacker gets caught and brought
to justice.
--- end of quote ---

What really bothers me about this is that it may not be the end of it. What follows is pure, unadulterated speculation, and I hope I'm wrong, but... Let's assume that Paul knows who the attacker(s) is/are and is willing to share this information with the cops investigating the case. Let's say the cops can get to the bottom of this and find these thugs and put them in the slammer. Further, let's assume that the culprits are associated with a gang/rap group (say, Made Men), and that their homies won't be happy with this and will want to exact some revenge by finishing the job. Further, let's assume that Paul will resume his busy social schedule upon convalescence because, let's face it, he's 22, single, and that's what's all about when you make it to the pros - you get to party in style, at least until an attack on your person interrupts the merriment. So I think it would not be too farfetched to conclude that he will be in danger every time he goes out. Just look at what happens to some of these rappers that get into feuds like that. IMO, the Celtics should get him at least a couple of bodyguards and some Kevlar-lined clothing, if they want to avert another tragedy.

Kestas