RE: BSG Says Pierce May Be Back Sooner Not Later

Aren't you speculating just a little bit.  Battie could have been in the
bathroom, on the dance floor, whatever....I'm guessing he's wasn't
handcuffed to Pierce.  I'm also guessing Pierce wasn't staring off with the
assaulter for a minute or two.  Sounds like he was sucker hit (with the
bottle over the head or something) and the whole attack took 10-15 seconds
max.  At least with more information it looks like he wasn't "stabbed" 11
times like you and I would define "stab".  If someone didn't come to his
rescue Paul would probably be dead now.  We just don't know what went down
so I'd take it easy on Battie until if or when you find out he was just
frozen watching the incident.

Grace&Peace
Michael G.