evaluations

Enjoying the evaluations.  I'm struck by the theory (not shared by
all) that we actually have a good bit of talent on the roster.  And,
if a few of these guys really step it up at the same time, we could
take big steps.  One needs to be Antoine (consistency); another needs
to be Battie.  From there, if Kenny or Vitaly or Griffin turn in
excellent early seasons in combination, we might go somewhere.  Notice
those are all last year's team; if Carr, Brown, Moiso show some stuff,
then we're further along.   A good 12-5 beginning would wash away lots
of grief from this crew.  Cheers,  Gene   (it could happen)