re: another preseason question

Hey Dan, I'll take your advice and opinion for what it is.  Thanks for the input.  Your the man.

It downgrades past Celtic teams from their ability and achievements to
equate this Celtless team with past winners. You just can't wish a winner
to happen. I'm not sure there's a real Celtic on this present team.

Dan