Re: Orlando Game

Richard said:
>I don't want to question Jim about his credibility but I can tell you one
>thing, listening through another year of the same old crap isn't much to
>look forward to.  I hope it was me that was in a bad mood but I felt we
>didn't lose this game, instead of winning it.

Thank you for that.  But absolutely your correct, Doc Rivers let us win/not
lose.  (We don't have the players to "compete" with this team.) There were
definite negatives as well.  But there were some positives, which is what I
was focusing on.

First half was better team basketball with the passing then it went away.

Nobody can convince me this is a well coached team.

Nobody can convince me that anybody but Pierce gives 100% during the game.
(Of the players who were in this game).

But I was trying to highlight the positives.

<Jim