A couple other comments

Security behind the bench's is much tighter this year.  No more walking near
them without the right ticket.  I saw a number of people trying to move to
the lower seats or just walk through, get kicked out of the lower area.  A
security guard told me it has do to with the "Pierce incident".  If you
think about it, it is surprising that it didn't happen sooner.

Polite little kid's with their parents in the background a few steps behind
still seemed to get leeway however.  FYI.

My wife, who has become a big fan of the Celtics and has to listen me rant
*all the time*, stated that "Pierce has the heart of a Celtic" after
watching him in the first half.  Hard to argue with that assesment.  I think
she is right.

Goodnight all, <Jim