Re: Pitino on Jerome

Yeah, I saw this and thought the same thing. I hope Moiso isn't stashed on
the IL. Doesn't make sense anyway, because it makes the frontcourt thin.
Great to hear Jerome is progressing, though. He's an incredible talent.

You're probably right about Stith, Josh, but I hope not. I just like his
game. Have you seen him defending bigger small forwards like Juwan Howard
and holding his own? He's playing great defense and he brings some offense
to the table as well. Chris Carr also seems to be picking things up well and
playing better.

It wouldn't be a popular decision, but I'd start Griffin on the IL. He's
getting better, but I still haven't seen the player we all loved at the
beginning of last season. Stith brings a lot of the little things Griffin
brings, but he seems to be playing better right now.

The x-factor is Herren. He may need the time to let his ankle heal. I hope
not, though, because this is a different team with him on the floor. Pitino
has to see that.

I'm really hoping that by midseason we will see a starting lineup of Herren,
Pierce, Walker, Moiso and Blount/Vitaly.

Mark