Garnett

Anyone have any thoughts on if the Celtics can consider getting into the
mix with players and picks? I am not a capologist, but it seems
doubtful. If Minny loses their picks Boston's assortment of #1's coming
up would look promising and Pitino I think within the last year
commented that Garnett was the most complete player in the league and
has often mentioned him as someone he coveted and would love to coach.
He, like Duncan to a lesser extent would make the C's contenders in the
East at least immediately, but I am not encouraged. Perhaps McHale told
him about the glory days...hell at this point McHale may come back with
him. Maybe he will come through the door after all!