Re: Hawks Game

Pitino is too much of an egotist. He does have all this talent around him
and doesn't use it. Because he had a few successful years at Kentucky and a
few with the Knicks which had a barrel more of talent than we do, he
thought he could rebuild a broken team. Well obviously it's much different
rebuilding in the NBA.

Dan