Re: It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)

My predictions are unqualified opinions based upon the past few years and
maybe including this one. I hope not. I would gladly fall on my sword if
the Celts have a decent season. Even during winter months there are better
things to do than watch the Celts comedy of errors led by Pitino.

Dan