Re: It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)

Maybe Dan Forant should let us "blind sports fans" talk about the upcoming
Celtics season without him. Why does he want to stick around when he
already knows that the season's a flop, before it has started? How about
coming back in a year, Dan, when all your predictions have come true and
you have something new to tell us?