Re: RealGM web site

I love Harrington.  If there is anyway for us to get him as cheaply as Vancouver is supposedly trying to unload him, we should.  He would help us.  Getting rid of Battie & Potastenko for anything, would be addition by subtraction.  I can't stand to watch Potastenko this year knowing that Andre Miller has a very good chance of being an allstar this year.  Right it down.  He is that good, while Stenko still is and always will be a backup center.  Get rid of the contracts and hope for the best in next years deep draft.  We are no better this year than last, we have traded junk for junk.  As long as Pitego is in charge, we are going to suck.  Simple as that.  We must suffer 1 more year, than I think Pitego will be gone.  Lets pray.  As for wins, I say 35.  We have the same team as last year and that stinks.   Troy