blast

see that shaq's getting michael jordan money---88.5mil for 3yrs.---and
we're still waiting for walker to show up. there is at the most 2 guys
on this team who could even make the rotation on the next celtic
championship squad. the rest are all deadweight no talent stiffs. pitino
is a snake oil salesman and he's gotta go by the end of this season.
bird has got to be the savior and buy the team. do some talent eval and
draft well. work a trade or 2 and start building a team. 2003 we're in
the playoffs and not before. the only way this team makes the playoffs
this year is if 38 wins gets you in. prove me wrong on the court and
i'll be very happy to recant. anderson-gone; pierce--stay; walker--last
chance this season or you're gone. battie--gone; vp--gone; mccarty--go
away; moiso--pkg in a trade while he has value; everybody else;
deadweight. that's my take. bob