Re: My take of the first two games

Moiso's buckets came from a couple of wide open, pretty stroke, pullup
jumpers from the free throw line/top of the key area. A couple of others were
putbacks. He got only one opportunity/hook shot from the block in which
looked good but missed. He had one monster block on Duncan or Robinson right
under the basket, right in their face. He is left handed so he will be
surprising alot of big people (it is easier to block someone's shot straight
up if you can do it with the opposite hand they are shooting from). Moiso
looked better than the summer league game I saw on ESPN. He is more fluid. He
just looks real comfortable on the floor....One other point. I had Moiso in
the starting lineup but Pitino could start Williams but let Moiso be the
first one off the bench. It probably be a better flow and allow for some
excitement to come from the bench. I would say that right now, Mosio is the
third best player on the team....

DJessen33