Re: MELONHEAD!!!

Bob, the Celts have still not made the playoffs since
Pitino has got here.  They made real good progress
their first year and since then they have regressed.
They get worse each year and Walker their "superstar"
has not improved one bit.  The only thing he has
improved on is taking more shots and getting his shot
blocked.
If anyone is delusional, it is you, peon.

If you truly are a Celts fan, even you can see that
Walker is a travesty as the Celt's main guy.