Re: MELONHEAD!!!

My reason for lumping you in with Dan and Ray, is that you are bottom
feeding, cynical pessimistic idiots. You guys are in the minority here, and
the rest of us deluded real fans are strongly in the majority.

I would assume you could use a beating after giving one to Dan as well.
Worse though is your kind enjoys that kind of thing.

You tell us to get a grip on reality, look in the mirror...........