Game 1

Yee-uck!

What a terrible-looking team.  Granted, the Bucks are good, but we looked
like we wouldn't even contend for an  IBL playoff berth.  Anderson didn't
play much, though; neither did AG.

Rodney Elliot - nothing.
Mike Jordan - pushed the ball, but then could do nothing when he got there.
Too short.
Chris Carr - terrible!  Not only no D (Heinsohn commented on that several
times, that he had no clue about basic man-to-man defense), but no offense
either, and that was supposed to be his strong suit.  To make things worse
he had to guard Ray Allen all night.
Tony Battie - pathetic!! Just pathetic.
'Toine - same old same old. Some nice plays, then he'd dribble into 3
defenders in the paint and get blocked, or hoist a trey.
Vitaly - balls bounced off his hands all night. Rebounds, passes, didn't
matter, they just bounced off his fingers to the Bucks.
McCarty - why is he on this team??!!  He had someone wide open under the
basket and jacked a three instead. Showed nothing else.
Headless Chicken Outbreak - one lovely press resulted in the entire
Milwaukee frontcourt standing alone under their basket. Of course the Bucks
broke the press so the hardest thing was for them to decide who would dunk
the basketball.

on a different note:
Blount (yes, Mike Gorman, that's pronounced "blunt"): better than Erik
Riley. Missed some rbs I expected him to get, but also had some really nice
blocks.  Can finish if he gets the ball underneath.
Eric Williams - game ball to him!  Nice hustle, good penetration. Went to
the line a lot, which meant fouls on the bucks as well as points for us.
Pierce, Moiso, Randy Brown, Stith, and Herren didn't play. Given what I saw
last night, these guys are all among our best players.

I caught a writeup of the San Antonio game, and it looks like Moiso showed
some nice stuff. Thank god!