Tonights game

Tonight we will get a glimpse of this years celtics. Players fighting for roster spaces and for minutes, giving their biggest effort to defend, get the loose balls, rebound block shots, and all the intangibles we all know are the key to winning games. You do not have to be in the greatest shape to show all the effort, team work and desire to win.

That is all I am expecting, BCP ........

If I see it, even if we loose, my friends we are for a great season of wins (45 to 50).

please do not mis understand what i am saying. obviuously the end result of this this game is not important, but if we do not feel the fire and the BCP in our players.......I feel it will be a very bad signal.

Com on celtics...lets start to rock and make some noise..... its time....

peace