Fwd: kidneys

-- BEGIN included message

If I remember correctly Kenny Easley, a defensive player with the NFL
Seahawks in the 80's had to retire because of kidney problems that he said
was due to overuse of motrin.  On a personal note while I was in the service
I used to use motrin to alleviate pain in my groin and hip in order to
continue to fly missions and I ended up losing 65% capacity of my stomach
from surgery to correct bleeding internally.  Anti-Inflamatories if not used
properly and with caution can definitely do some damage to the internal
organs.  I'm not saying this is what is wrong with Sean and Zo, but hey if
anyone out there is listening please get a second or third opinion before
settling for the "easy pain killer".  I'm 36 now and I still have
complications and I lost my career as I was medically retired with 2 years to
go to make my 20.  So I hope some folks can learn from these mistakes.

Paolo

-- END included message