Re: Cofman: Moiso Having Difficulty

----- Original Message ----- From: Way Of The Ray

> You're being very picayune about this Ernest Brown situation.
>
> I said the C's could draft him anywhere from 11 to 20 or so - that
> hardly qualifies as a ringing lottery endorsement.

That's true, Ray, you did specifically say that you'd like to see the Celt's
trade down to get this guy.  Of course, he ended up going quite a bit lower
than that, and the C's got just as promising a big man in Blount for
absolutely nothing (Plus they got Moiso).  So it's a bit ridiculous to
criticize Pitino for not drafting Coutney Alexander, when you'd be sitting
here with Ernest Brown and whatever future pick or crappy player gets
included in a deal for dropping 1-10 spots in a draft.

For the record, I prefer the Ray who gives his opinion to the one that just
posts articles without making comment.  However, you were so obnoxious with
that Ernest Brown comment, you shouldn't be at all surprised to see it
thrown back in your face.

Jim