Ray, I surrender

You wrote:

"There's nothing like reading your anecdotal aphorisms from small town
Ohio..."

OK, here's the white flag. When this degenerates from an asinine basketball
argument into personal squabbling, I quit. Go ahead and be miserable and do
your best to make everyone else miserable. Root for a total collapse and
look forward to the next lottery. Pray for Moiso to break a leg and gloat
endlessly the first time Courtney "J.R." Alexander scores 20 in a Dallas
loss. If you still want to get personal, at least do it off list so
everyone's inbox isn't cluttered with your pokes at me. This country bumpkin
is going to stick to adult discussion on the list for a while.

Mark