Re: Cofman: Moiso Having Difficulty

Ray said:

"I'm sure you'll be as right about Moiso as you were with Elton Brand. You
are a terrific judge of talent and I value your input and hope you'll keep
up the good work and are looking forward to your comments regarding next
year's draftees."

Ray, criticizing anyone for judging talent rings a little hollow after your
ringing endorsements of second-rounder Ernest Brown as a lottery pick.

I'm sure if Moiso has a rookie season like Dirk Nowitzki had with Dallas,
you'll be leading the cries of "bust." Hopefully, Pitino will have as much
patience as Don Nelson did with Dirk.

Look, Moiso was a notorious pessimist during his college career--go back and
read some of the features. He was famous for his self-critical nature. Give
the guy a chance.

Mark