Re: Celts TRADE

----- Original Message ----- From: OzerskyJA <OzerskyJA@cmog.org>

> Also, besides being a proven two-way performer, Stith
> is universally considered to be an excellent person and a
> superb role model in terms of attitude and work habits.
> He's another important veteran influence.  Herren has
> got game and Upside.  Pack wasn't going to play at all;
> Cheaney had no place on the team.  What is there to
> complain about with this trade?

Glad to hear these things about Stith, who's a complete unknown to me.  I
agree that having a young apprentice pointguard makes a lot more sense than
a third veteran at that spot.  The only negative would be if Stith's has two
more years (according to Patricia Bender) rather than one (according to the
Herald and Globe), because he makes twice as much as Cheaney.

Jim