Mutombo?

This from bskball.com...

IN RELATED- Think you've heard them all? A little Celtics birdy says that
Rick Pitino has inquired about Dikembe Mutombo- no players were mentioned by
the source. But in playing with the idea and working the math a package that
could fit into the deal, but isn't likely to entice Atlanta (Kenny Anderson,
Vitaly Potapenko, and Tony Battie and some Celtic draft picks?). I think
that's a huge stretch, but considering Rick isn't truly happy unless he's
trading, I wouldn't rule the Celtics out of the talks. The Celtics have also
reached out to the Pistons regarding Jerome Williams. Sources near the
Celtics say Rick would be interested in moving Tony Battie for the right
replacement.

Now... this "little Celtics birdy" sounds suspiciously like Ray, so take it
with a grain of salt. Still, I wouldn't rule this out. Can't believe the
Hawks would be remotely interested unless Pierce or Walker is discussed, but
I guess stranger things have happened... Then again, no, stranger things
have never happened. Mutombo for the Celtics' bad contracts? I'll bet Pete
Babcock is still laughing. The thing that scares me about this is the
"Celtic draft picks." Don't do anything with those picks, Rick. Mutombo
isn't worth losing a shot (however unlikely) at an Eddy Curry, Tyson
Chandler or Eddie Griffin. He isn't.

Mark