That was nice

Just thought I'd mention so people don't whine about the lack of positive
input, last night's game was nice.  Looked like they brought their A-game
on defense, and the score showed it.  I missed the beginning of the game,
came in when they were down 9, like 25-16?  Next thing ya know, it's 31-29
C's, no looking back.  And they did it on defense, not offense.  Boxscore
seems to show they started Walker at point, no point guard came in until I
started watching.  Doesn't look like it worked judging by the score.

What a difference Brown, not to mention a team effort, makes on defense,
huh?

I don't ever remember such a Jekyll and Hyde team, though.  Can't wait to
see which team shows up next game.

Wonder if Vin Baker getting benched after getting the previous coach
sacked has any effect league-wide on these "perennial all-stars"?  If it
does, it won't last anyway.

-Jamey