Re: for Jerome

>From: David A Wickerham <aw623@freenet.buffalo.edu>
>
>According to rotonews, Jerome wants out of Detroit because they won't let
>him play power forward.  Won't that just mean more problems here?

Yeah, if that's the case, then I doubt he'd be happy here.  Of
course, the real solution is for Walker to play the three, but we've
seen that that ain't gonna happen.  Williams would still be a great
fit on paper, but he's not going to change his mind just to be part
of the Celtics or Pitinoball, either.  Ah, well, I knew it was
probably too good to be true, anyway.

Regards,

Bill, the Celtics "Tird"