Re: Damn, we should have signed Larry Brown instead of Pitino...

>He hooked up with the sixers, and the sixers had made some exciting strides
>with his leadership.  Now I am sure some of us are saying, "why didn't we just
>sign this good teacher/coach...and he's a legit NBA coach at that!"

If Iverson hadn't started to play like a team player this year, Brown would
most likely been fired.  Remember Brown tried to trade Iverson all summer.
Until Iverson got wind of the potential trade to the Clippers, Brown
couldn't even get him to come to practice on time.

It's not **just** Pitino's fault.  The lack of effort some nights is not the
coach's fault.  Nobody is questioning Pitino's effort, just his decisions.

If Pitino would just dismiss his "system", upgrade the GM and hire assistant
coaches with NBA experiance, I'd give Pitino a couple more years or at least
until the team is sold.

Who out there who would come here would be better?

On another note I enjoyed watching team ball last night against the Cav's.
Great win!